Get ahead with the new way of looking at preventative maintenance thanks to the Fluke 297 FC Thermal Imaging Multimeter. Designed to be used to diagnose electrical and electronic circuits, the instrument allows to capture thermal emissions as well as act as a regular True rms multimeter.
Measure in confidence with the new Fluke 279 FC Thermal Imaging Multimeter. The instrument combines the qualities of thermal imager and digital multimeter eliminating the need for having two tools at hand. It allows to quickly locate hot-spots on transformers, electrical connections, fuses, etc. The included iFlex flexible current probe extends the abilities of Fluke 279 FC further. Full compatibility with the Fluke Connect allows for quick and easy data sharing and reporting.
Fluke 279FC Features
- Measure AC voltage with low-pass filter, DC voltage, Resistance, Continuity, Capacitance, Diode test, Min/Max/Avg, AC current (with iFlex) and Frequency
- Bult in thermal imager allowing to reveal heat buildups and hot spots
- iFlex flexible probe expands measurement capabilities - measure up to 2500 A AC
- Image resolution: 80 x 60
- 3.5 in colour display
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Auto power off battery saving mode
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V measurement category
- Ruggedised design