The Fluke CV200 Thermal Imaging Window is designed to allow for visual and thermal inspection of the panel interior while at work. Use any thermal imaging camera to assess the condition of equpment without the need for panel fascia dismantling.
The Fluke CV200 Thermal Imaging Window is supplied with a special name plate for identification.
Please click on the Download button to get the Fluke IR Windows Brochure.
Fluke CV200 Thermal Imaging WindowTechnical Features & Benefits
- NFPA 70E processes significantly reduced due to less work permit requirements
- Faster and more comfortable inspections because full PPE is often not required
- Reduce the risk of arc-flash and electrocution, increase the safety of your personnel and reduce the time and cost of preventive maintenance
- CV200 is Torture Tested™ to the highest arc blast test ratings IEEE C37.20.7: 63 kA Arc tested at KEMA, UL 50/50E/50V, UL1558, IEC60529-1: IP67, IEC 60068, NEMA 4/12, CSA C22.2 NO. 14-13:2012, and CE
- Convenience of both quick turn or security keyed access
- 2 in (50 mm) IR Window
- Hand turn door latch
- Warranty statement
- Fluke IR Windows are complete, assembled and ready for installation