The Fluke CV300 comes complete with ClirVuÂ® coating – exclusive to Fluke infrared windows – which seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation making it perfect for very hot and very cold environment.
The Fluke CV300 infrared window is supplied with an identification plate allowing for marking and numbering.
Please click on the Download button to get the Fluke IR Windows Brochure.
Fluke CV300 Infrared WindowTechnical Features & Benefits
- NFPA 70E processes significantly reduced due to less work permit requirements
- Faster and more comfortable inspections because full PPE is often not required
- Reduce the risk of arc-flash and electrocution, increase the safety of your personnel and reduce the time and cost of preventive maintenance
- CV300 is Torture Tested™ to the highest arc blast test ratings IEEE C37.20.7: 63 kA Arc tested at KEMA, UL 50/50E/50V, UL1558, IEC60529-1: IP67, IEC 60068, NEMA 4/12, CSA C22.2 NO. 14-13:2012, and CE
- Convenience of both quick turn or security keyed access
- 3 in (75 mm) IR Window
- Hand turn door latch
- Warranty statement
- Fluke IR Windows are complete, assembled and ready for installation