Fluke CV400 Infra Red Window
The Fluke CV400 is very handy. Allows to check the thermal output of the equipment while at work. The window eliminates need for taking down the panel which usually cannot be done while the equipment is energised. Each window is supplied with a special identification plate.
Please click on the Download button to get the Fluke IR Windows Brochure.
Fluke CV400 Infrared WindowTechnical Features & Benefits
- NFPA 70E processes significantly reduced due to less work permit requirements
- Faster and more comfortable inspections because full PPE is often not required
- Reduce the risk of arc-flash and electrocution, increase the safety of your personnel and reduce the time and cost of preventive maintenance
- CV400 is Torture Tested™ to the highest arc blast test ratings IEEE C37.20.7: 63 kA Arc tested at KEMA, UL 50/50E/50V, UL1558, IEC60529-1: IP67, IEC 60068, NEMA 4/12, CSA C22.2 NO. 14-13:2012, and CE
- Convenience of both quick turn or security keyed access
- 4 in (95 mm) IR Window
- Hand turn door latch
- Warranty statement
- Fluke IR Windows are complete, assembled and ready for installation