The Fluke ScopeMeter 190-204/S combines the highest safety ratings and tough portability with the performance of an elite oscilloscope. With maintenance engineers and technicians in mind, the Fluke ScopeMeter 190-204/S was designed to withstand brutal industrial environments, while maintaining peak performance when testing everything from micro-electronics to power electronics applications.
Including a multimeter, Trendplot and ScopeRecord roll paperless recorder modes and hands free operation with Connect-and-View™ triggering, and much more:
- Four electrically isolated inputs.
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated.
- 200 MHz bandwidth model.
- 2.5 GS/s.
- Profound memory: 10,000 samples for each channel waveform capture so you can focus in on the details.
- Quad meter measurements via scope BNC inputs.
- Connect-and-View continuous auto-trigger, single shot, pulse width, and video triggering.
- ScopeRecord roll mode, capture waveform test data for as long as 48 hours.
- TrendPlot, trend measurement readings for as long as 22 days.
- Advanced automatic measurements, power (Vpwm, VA, W, PF) and time (mAs, V/s, w/s).
- IP-51 rated to withstand unforgiving situations.
- Isolated USB ports for memory devices and PC connectivity.
- Li-Ion battery for extended working time: as long as 7 hours (BP291 included standard).
- Charge spare battery utilizing optionsal external battery charger (EBC290).
- Easily accessible battery.
- A convenient opening to tie and secure the oscilloscope while unattended utilizing a standard Kensington® lock.