The new Beha-Amprobe ULD-400-EUR Series Ultrasonic Leak Detectors combines innovative filtering technology with extensive Ultrasonic Frequency Response. The ULD-400-EUR Series gives users the ability to locate gas leaks in challenging environments effortlessly and swiftly.
Being so widely used in modern industry to such an extent that it is now commonly referred to as the fourth utility, compressed air is the most expensive energy source across all types of manufacturing and processing plants. Leaks can be the root cause of an immense amount of wasted energy costing companies’ tens of thousands per year. By converting sound into an audible range, the ULD-400-EUR Series Ultrasonic Leak Detectors can pinpoint the precise location of the costly leak, vibration or discharge.
- 35cm LCD with baragraph.
- 20kHz to 90kHz frequency range; optimal range for detecting a variety of leakage events.
- Quality headphones to help identify the source of the leak.
- Parabola accessory directs the ultrasound towards the sensor.
Included in the ULD-420-EUR:
- ULD-400-RE Receiver.
- ULD-400-TE Transmitter.
- Earbuds (For use with hard hat).
- PB-1 Power Parabola.
- TEA-1 Flexible Tubing Adapter.
- TE-1 Tubular Extension.
- CC-ULD-400 Hard Carrying Case.
- AA Batteries (Receiver).
- AAA Batteries (Transmitter).
- User Manual.