Fluke 1000FLT Fluorescent Lamp Tester
The Fluke 1000FLT allows you to perform 5 complete tests all within one small device. This is not only the ultimate tool for the job but also an essential one if you have to keep many fluorescent lights in operation.
The Fluke 1000FLT is capable of conducting following essential lighting checks:
- Lamp test: allows to test the lamp without removing the bulb
- Ballast test: determines if the ballast is workin
- Non-contact voltage: detects voltage presence
- Pin continuity test: tests if fillaments have continuity
- Ballast-type test: detect type of ballast fitted without need for lamp dismantling