Introducing the Fluke 725 Multifunction Process Calibrator
The Fluke 725 Multifunction Process Calibrator is a versatile tool that simplifies sourcing and measuring various process parameters and testing different process devices. It allows you to measure and source mA, volts, temperature (using RTDs and thermocouples), frequency, ohms, and even pressure (with optional pressure modules).
– Easy-to-Use: The Fluke 725 is designed for straightforward operation, with no complicated menus. It’s user-friendly and features a backlit display for better visibility in low-light conditions.
– Rugged Design: Its durable and streamlined build can withstand tough field conditions.
– Power Transmitter Testing: The calibrator can power transmitters during testing, simultaneously measuring mA. This makes it easy to isolate problems and test transmitters outside of the circuit.
– Fast Pulsed Transmitter Testing: It’s capable of testing fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs with pulses as short as 10 ms.
– Valve and I/P Testing: You can source mA while measuring pressure, making it suitable for conducting valve and I/P (Input current/Output pressure) tests.
– Flow Meter Testing: The calibrator can test flow meters with frequency and CPM (counts per minute) functions.
– Linearity Testing: Auto-step and auto-ramp features allow you to quickly verify the mA signal at different output levels.
For even more precision, pulse sourcing, and pulse counting (totalizing), you might want to consider the Fluke 726 Precision Multifunction Calibrator. If you need documenting and HART communication capabilities, the Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator with HART is worth considering.