Attach your Fluke a3000 FC Wire Free AC Current Clamp Module to the desired measurement point and receive results on your smartphone or on the Fluke Connect enabled master unit. This provides additional safety layer for the operator, because if an accidental failure of the tested equipment occurs the operator / maintenance technician can be safely away.
Using a3000 FC current clamp modules, you can:
- Take 3-phase measurements in 1/3 the time of previous methods.
- Send data to your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
- Record over time to monitor circuit load changes for an hour, a shift or a week.
- Use the Fluke Connect dongle USB adapter to collect logged data from remote modules by walking past a working module and downloading logged data.
- Perform for analysis with your PC and share the results using Fluke Cloud™ storage and ShareLive™ video call. View data or graphs to get input from team members.