The Fluke a3001 FC Wireless iFlex® AC Current Module can be linked with base multimeter unit to relay information remotely thus allowing for better safety against accidents during maintenance or repair work. Additionally it allows to gather multiple readings at the same time.
You can solve problems faster by seeing live measurements from multiple test points on a single screen. Using a3001 FC current modules, you can:
- Take 3-phase measurements in 1/3 the time of previous methods.
- Send data to your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
- Record over time to monitor circuit load changes for an hour, a shift or a week.
- Use the Fluke Connect wireless USB adapter to collect logged data from remote modules by walking past a working module and downloading logged data.
- Perform for analysis with your PC and share the results using Fluke Cloud™ storage and ShareLive™ video call. View data or graphs to get input from team members.