Take accurate power quality measurements with the Fluke PQ400 Electrical Measurement Window. Installed permanently in your substation, the PQ400 is an interface that will make your technicians lives so much easier and safer with instant access to critical power quality and energy measurements.
With the Fluke PQ400 you have the ability to connect three phase measurement equipment to live panels without the need to wear protective equipment or even open the panel door. The PQ400 is completely compliant with all safety standards.
- Take power quality and energy measurements without needing to open your electrical panel doors or while wearing PPE.
- Voltage and current connections for three-phase voltages, neutral and ground cover most measurement scenarios.
- Compatible with the Fluke 1740 and 1730 series power quality and energy loggers, as well as all compatible Fluke clamps; all compatible with standard 4mm shrouded safety-socket voltage test leads.
- Orient the PQ400 in any direction.
- Easy installation; all you need is a step drill bit and electrical-hydraulic hole punch (114.3mm diameter).
- CAT IV, 600V and CATIII 1,000V rating according to IEC61010-2-30.