CO210 is a Desktop Indoor Air Quality CO2 Monitor/Datalogger. The Measurement ranges on this monitor are 0 to 9,999 ppm (CO2). 14 to 140?F (-10 to 60?C) for Air Temperature. 0.1 to 99.9% for Relative Humidity. This Monitor/Datalogger features Minimum/Maximum CO2 value recall with a Year/Month/Date/Time display. It also has an Automatic Baseline Calibration (minimum CO2 level over 7.5 days) or manual calibration in fresh air.?
This Monitor/Datalogger comes with AC adapter and user manual.
Checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO₂) concentrations.
- Maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO₂ sensor.
- Indoor Air Quality displayed in ppm with Good (380 to 420ppm), Normal (<1000ppm), Poor (>1000ppm) indication.
- User-programmable High/Low Visible and Audible CO₂ warning alarms.
- Measurement ranges: CO₂: 0 to 9999ppm, Temperature:14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C), Humidity: 0.1 to 99.9%RH.
- Displays Year, Month, Date, and Time.
- Max/Min CO₂ value recall function.
- Automatic Baseline Calibration or manual calibration in fresh air.
- Complete with Universal AC adaptor, software and cable.