The CO240 monitor measures Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Air Temperature and Humidity, as well as Dew Point and Wet Bulb calculations. The monitor comes equipped with a? user-settable high alarm with an audible beeper. It is perfect for conducting a quick check of CO2 levels and to help adjust the environmental conditions in an enclosed area, such as a greenhouse or nursery, to ensure optimal plant growth.
Complete with six AAA batteries, USB cable, PC software and soft case.
Dual display of Carbon Dioxide (CO₂) concentrations and Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew Point, or Wet Bulb
- Maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO₂ sensor.
- Audible CO₂ warning alarm when concentration level exceeds high user set point.
- Min/Max CO₂ value recall function.
- Includes software and cable for on-line (real-time) data logging to a PC.
- Automatic Baseline Calibration function.
- Data Hold, Auto Power Off (with disable), Low battery indicator.
- Tripod mount (tripod sold separately).
- Complete with six AAA batteries, USB cable, PC software, and soft case.