Ensure accuracy with measurements even in low light conditions and demanding environments with the Fluke 117 True RMS Multimeter. This non-contact multimeter is a true investment in accuracy as it is able to perform optimally in areas and under circumstan
The LoZ features keeps input impedance to a minimum. As a result, you are much less likely to experience false readings due to ghost voltage in a wiring system, giving you results that you can stake your reputation on. Enhancing accuracy even more is its True RMS that compensates when you are testing nonlinear loads.
With the Fluke 117 True RMS Multimeter, you can measure resistance, frequency, continuity and capacitance with equal ease. The multimeter shows you the Minimum, Maximum, and Average readings as well as the amount of elapsed time, making it possible to accurately record fluctuations in signal as you work.
Numbers are displayed clearly on the large LED screen of the Fluke 117 True RMS Multimeter and are back lit, so you won't have to squint or reach for a flashlight to see what the multimeter is displaying.
The Fluke 117 True RMS Multimeter is easy and has been ergonomically designed to be operated with just one hand and will keep your other hand free throughout use. Add the ToolPak™ optional magnetic hanger (sold separately) to the multimeter, and you can use the device completely hands free.
Fluke 116 Technical Features:
- VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™) for hands free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated