Introducing the Fluke 117 Electricians Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage
The Fluke 117 Digital Multimeter is a handy tool designed for electricians, featuring integrated non-contact voltage detection to speed up your work. Here’s why it’s a top choice:
– Non-Contact Voltage Detection: It comes with VoltAlert™ technology for quick and safe non-contact voltage detection.
– Automatic Voltage Selection: With AutoVolt, it automatically selects AC/DC voltage.
– Prevents False Readings: Low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage.
– Backlit Display: The large white LED backlight ensures easy reading even in poorly lit areas.
– True RMS Accuracy: Offers True RMS capabilities for accurate measurements on non-linear loads.
– Current Measurement: It can measure current up to 10A (with a 20A overload for 30 seconds).
– Versatile Measurements: It measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance.
– Signal Recording: The Min/Max/Average feature helps you record signal fluctuations.
– Convenient Storage: Comes with a holster featuring probe holders for easy storage.
– One-Handed Operation: The compact design allows for easy one-handed use.
– Hands-Free Hanging: You can hang it hands-free using the optional ToolPak™ magnetic hanger.
– Safety Assured: It’s safety-rated at CAT III 600V.
Perfect for commercial electricians and for residential electrical work.
– 4 mm silicone test lead set
– User manual
The Fluke 117 Electricians Multimeter simplifies your electrical work, providing essential features to make your job faster and more accurate.
The LoZ features keeps input impedance to a minimum. As a result, you are much less likely to experience false readings due to ghost voltage in a wiring system, giving you results that you can stake your reputation on. Enhancing accuracy even more is its True RMS that compensates when you are testing nonlinear loads.
With the Fluke 117 True RMS Multimeter, you can measure resistance, frequency, continuity and capacitance with equal ease. The multimeter shows you the Minimum, Maximum, and Average readings as well as the amount of elapsed time, making it possible to accurately record fluctuations in signal as you work.
Numbers are displayed clearly on the large LED screen of the Fluke 117 True RMS Multimeter and are back lit, so you won't have to squint or reach for a flashlight to see what the multimeter is displaying.
The Fluke 117 True RMS Multimeter is easy and has been ergonomically designed to be operated with just one hand and will keep your other hand free throughout use. Add the ToolPak™ optional magnetic hanger (sold separately) to the multimeter, and you can use the device completely hands free.
Fluke 116 Technical Features:
- VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™) for hands free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated