The Fluke 177 True RMS Digital Multimeter is renowned among techncians for its built quality, reliability and high precission. The device is ergonomically shaped and features easy to follow and intuitive interface. The Fluke 177 True RMS Digital Multimeter is tested for safety when used in CAT IV 600 V/ CAT III 1000 V environments. Thus the Fluke 177 True RMS Digital Multimeter sets standards for the whole industry, not only its competitors.
Fluke 177 Technical Features:
- True-rms voltage and current measurements 6000-count resolution, manual and automatic ranging and provide frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements.
- Higher 0.09% basic accuracy
- Digital display with analog bar graph and backlight.
Fluke 177 Basic features:
- Manual and automatic ranging
- Display Hold and Auto Hold
- Frequency and capacitance measurements
- Resistance, continuity and diode measurements
- Min-max-average recording
- Closed case calibration through front panel
- Ergonomic case with integrated protective holster