Introducing the Fluke FEV300 EV Charging Station Test Adapter Kit with Type 2 Connector
The FEV300 test adapter kit, featuring a Type 2 connector, is designed for testing the functionality and safety of Mode 3 AC charging stations. This adapter essentially mimics an electric vehicle, initiating a charging cycle by activating voltage and current output. It enables you to perform tests when used in conjunction with suitable test instruments like the Fluke 1664 FC installation tester and the Fluke 120B Series ScopeMeter®. This kit ensures that charging stations comply with standards such as IEC/EN 61851-1 and IEC/HD 60364-7-722.
– Simple and Convenient: An all-in-one adapter for connecting to Type 2 EV charging stations, whether they have a socket outlet or a vehicle connector.
– Versatile Testing: The adapter facilitates various tests, including ground fault checks, wire insulation checks, and voltage measurement. It also helps determine the maximum available current for charging.
– Integration with Fluke Tools: It seamlessly works with the Fluke portfolio of test and measurement instruments.
– Error Simulation: The FEV300 allows you to simulate CP (E) and PE (Earth Fault) errors.
– Phase Indication: Three LED lamps provide clear phase indication to check for the presence of voltage.
– No Need for an Electric Vehicle: You won’t have to bring an electric vehicle to the charging station for troubleshooting. The adapter acts as an electric vehicle, simplifying performance and maintenance testing.
The Fluke FEV300 EV Charging Station Test Adapter Kit with Type 2 Connector streamlines the testing of electric vehicle charging stations, making it easy to ensure their proper functioning and safety compliance.
- Fluke 1662 Multifunction Testers
- Fluke 1663 Multifunction Testers
- Fluke 1664 FC Installation Multifunction Testers
- Fluke 87V Industrial Multimeter
- Fluke 120B Series Industrial ScopeMeter® handheld Oscilloscopes
- Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter
- Fluke 1732 and 1734 Three Phase Power Measurement Logger
- Fluke 1735 Three-Phase Power Quality Logger
- Fluke 1736 and 1738 Three-Phase Power Quality Loggers