The Ti401, as expected with all Fluke products, is simple to use and robust, while also offering the highest resolution within its price range. As a thermal imaging camera with 640 x 480 the Ti401 allows you get capture sharper and crisper thermals images, while easily also capturing exacting temperature measurements. You can conveniently use the Ti401 with one hand, due to the ever-popular pistol-grip design, while never losing sight of any issue with the 3.5” LCD screen. Take advantage of Fluke’s Connect Desktop software and stream thermal data, while operating the thermal camera remotely.
- Take advantage of Fluke’s LaserSharp Auto Focus with the Ti401, allowing you to determine the distance from your target and immediately adjusts focus accordingly.
- See every detail in your images with 640 x 480 resolution thermal images.
- Blend visible light image with an infrared image allowing for simple and rapid fault location, all with Flukes IR-Fusion technology.
- Manage and organise your data with Fluke’s Connect software.
- The Ti401 utilizes 100% diamond-turned germanium lenses, providing the best optics to transmit energy and producing outstanding infrared images