The Fluke 289 True-RMS Industrial Logging Multimeter is equipped with a sophisticated TrendCapture function and is industry leading multimeter with logging capabilities. Solve complex problems with ease thanks to high performance hardware
Fluke 289 Technical Features:
- Compatible with Fluke Connect mobile app and all Fluke FC enabled test tools
- TrendCapture function graphically displays logged data session and helps to visualise anomalies and trends
- Zoom on trend up to 14 times to see exactly what is wrong
- Selectable AC filter for readings smooting
- Adjustable recording and auto hold thresholds, specify a percentage change in the readings that begins a new event.
- Large 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA dot matrix display with white back light
- Logging function with expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time. Store up to 15,000 recorded events.
- Save multiple logging sessions before pc download is necessary.
- Two terminal 50 ohm range with 1 milliohm resolution, 10 mA source current.
- Low Pass filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements
- LoZ Volts. Low impedance voltage function for eliminating ghost voltages
- Bult min help system
- Real time clock for automatic time stamping of saved readings
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements.
- True-RMS ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals.
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds).
- 100 mF capacitance range.
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 μs.
- Premium test leads and alligator clips included.
- Amp jack plugs included
- Limited lifetime warranty.