The PTi120 was designed to make the troubleshooting process easier and quicker, and minimizes downtime, while also offering a robust little device. It?s able to withstand dirt and grime, holds up against water and can tolerate falls up to one meter.
With Fluke?s Connect Asset Tagging, the PTi120 allows safety technicians to capture and organise their thermal images, making the task easier than ever before. By WiFi or by connecting the PTi120 to your network you can now save your thermal images quicker and more efficiently.
Take advantage of Fluke?s IR-Fusion technology, blending a visible light image with an infrared image allowing for simple and rapid fault location. It?s as painless as sliding a finger across the screen.
- Organise your thermal images with Fluke?s Connect Asset Tagging.
- Capture measurement data with 120×90 infrared resolution with a fully radiometric thermal imaging camera.
- 5? LCD touchscreen.
- Measure with the range of -20 degrees Celsius and up to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Choose from six colour palettes.
- Rugged enough to tolerate falls up to one meter.
- IP 54 enclosure rating.