The thermographic handheld camera is based on the thermal technology, specially designed for the needs of temperature measuring applications. People can quickly troubleshoot faults on-site.
- Thermal resolution: 160 × 120 (19 200 pixels)
- NETD : < 40mK (@ 25 °C,F#=1.0)
- Temperature measurement range : -20 °C – 550 °C (-4°F~1022°F）
- Accuracy: Max (±2°C/3.6°F, ±2%), for ambient temperature 15°C to 35°C (59°F to 95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F) Measurement presets: Center spot, Hot spot, Cold spot, Off
- 25 Hz image frequency
- Weight: 350g (0.77 lb)
- Up to 8 hours continuous running